8/10/16

I Miss my Past

No, it's not a sad story. Also, it's absolutely not a love story (I wonder why when we are sad then write it to some postings always be thought by people it relates to love problem hmmmm).

Well, actually, I miss my childhood when I played Play Station (PS), PS2, and watched my favorite cartoon such as Digimon. Yeah at the sudden, I don't know, I miss playing Resident Evil 3 Nemesis when I played Jill Valentine as cool-blooded yet beautiful zombie killer. I also remember I played Dino Crisis and that was my first survival horror game and since then I've always loved everything about survival genre in film, game, novel, or whatever hahahaha....

What I recently missed so much from my childhood
My yearning for playing PS games actually can be treated easily because I still store my PS machine in my bedroom and surprisingly it can be played well. I got this one from my father when I was 8 years old (I just realized that was 17 years ago OMG!). So recently I was playing it again until finished just to treat my nostalgic feeling while also curious how the end of the game (I forgot, to be honest). But, because I don't have much time to kill my time like a boy playing game all day, I went to Youtube and search all cut-scenes of my favorite games. I browsed so many games like Dino Crisis (there are 3 alternate endings and I was very curious about those hahaha), Resident Evil (OMG, there are a lot of alternate endings!), Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, and although I've never played Resident Evil Zero and Resident Evil 5, I still kept watching all those cut-scenes of Resident Evil game series (maybe this is the condition called "addicted" hahaha).

My addiction to Resident Evil then continued by googling everything about resident evil. One day, I figured out that Resident Evil comics, published in Japan, uses character that her origin is from Indonesia. Her name is Merah Biji. Hahahahaha tbh, that is a bad name. I felt curious whether the author did the research or not to find Indonesian common names. Well, furthermore, I also found that there is fictional novel of Resident Evil, written by S.D. Perry. I was so excited and really wanted that book so bad!! Then, I asked my girlfriend to help me buy that at Amazon UK (she is now studying at Manchester, UK btw). Eventually, ta-daaaa... she sent me a pic that the book just came to her. Thank you Dek Issa :*



The point of my story is that I really miss my kid era so much. Maybe now, I'm too old to follow Resident Evil game. For instance, just to buy the PS4 console, I think it twice. With that money, I prefer to save it for buying house someday rather than to spend it for fulfilling my hobbies hahahaha... well, boys will be boys they said. But, actually on the other side we have to be a man who thinks the future of career and family, don't we?

Perhaps it can happen that someday I have a boy and we can play game together as father and child. I really wish for that! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

We highly appreciate your opinion!
Terima kasih atas komentarnya!