1/10/18

Life and Inferiority

I would not say that my life was so miserable for me as God has granted many things that I wished for so far. But sometimes, just once in a while, you can't resist feeling disappointed.

I realize that being appreciated is my life generator. I mean, that makes my life seems easier for me to pass through. Then, when I don't get that much in such period, seems like my life is empty and powerless.

Also, I always remember that life is like a Ferris Wheel, sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. Maybe this is my turn for being down.

I hate myself when this situation is considered as me not feeling grateful for everything that God has given. I do feel grateful. I thank God for many things. But I just can't deal with myself, with my brain, with my heart, why I can't be like others. I feel like a loser.

I don't know.
I think I missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We highly appreciate your opinion!
Terima kasih atas komentarnya!