3/8/16

Gadget as Relish

 

Gadget, hi-tech, or whatever things related to technology are the things I like so much. Even, I ever argued with my friend who loves historical things, while me love anything about future modern technology. So my friend chose Europe to take master as a symbol of historical pride, while me chose US as a symbol of modernity. Hahaha.. actually those two things are not debatable, they fill each other. Beside, Europe and US are not differed by which one is related to ancient or modernity. We just was arguing as a joke and in funny ways.

I don't know actually why I love technology so much. Everyday when I open news app, I choose technology tab rubric. Although, I don't have any plan to purchase a new gadget, I still follow news about technology. Seems like my life is nothing without technology! (okay, it's too much).

Talking about technology, I just concern in following the update. The world update about technology. But, in updating my gadget stuff? I don't think so. Since I was a kid, my parents never taught me to buy a highly priced gadget. My most expensive cell-phone I've ever bought is Sony Ericsson Aino at IDR 3 million in that time. After that till now, I never buy at the price more than that.

Well, every gadget that I have is always at the average price. My laptop with original windows 10 is less than IDR 6 million. My digicam is less than IDR 2 million when I bought it. My phone now is Xiaomi Redmi 2 which was just IDR 1.5 million when I purchased it. Everything.

Maybe it is a habit, the way my parents always instantiate. Honestly, it's not because my parent can't afford to buy me. They absolutely can bring me that high pricey thing (hmmm at least I see that buc actually I don't now. Sorry Mom and Dad :P). But they don't think it's necessary. Moreover, I also never whimper to them to buy me a high pricey thing.

So, it's an anomaly of myself. Updating about gadget without want to buy it. It's oddity, isn't it? Hmmm however, actually, I have a plan to buy a pocket camera right away. The price is, well, more pricey. I think it's okay once in a while. Hopefully, I can buy it soon by saving my wage every month.

*finally... I update my gadget* :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

We highly appreciate your opinion!
Terima kasih atas komentarnya!